5.12.13

S M O O T H I E T I M E '1

We all want to have a beautiful skin, a nice body and a healthy lifestyle. It starts with your food choice. I can't say I am a 100% health freak, but I do eat fruit and vegetables every day, I don't eat any products that are already prepared by the food industry and I try to eat less sugar. I never have soda's, chips or candy at home . I do have dried figs or nuts to get my 'candy' rush done. And I'm a smoothie addict!

Here some smoothie recipes I love :)


If you want to know more about how the food industry is fooling us.

Check http://www.hungryforchange.tv


Green smoothie! This was my first smoothie with my new blender.
Spinach, almond milk, banana, apple, lemon and kiwi.
Soft pink smoothie!
Oranges, pineapple, strawberries, kiwi, apple, coconut flakes, chia seeds, mint and goji berries.

FACT COCONUT

Coconut  is full of fibers, vitamins, minerals and lots of antioxidants. Fibers are good for our GI system (gastrointestinal tract, our stomach and intestine). Vitamine B11 (folic acid) is very good for our immune system and for the growing proces of pregnant women.
Yellow smoothie!
Oranges, pear, banana, cannabis seeds, chia seeds and goji berries.
Green green smoothie!
Spinach, almond milk, hass, celery, carrot, chia seeds, flax seeds, mulberries and goji berries.
Purple rain all over the place. But it’s such a healthy smoothie! Spinach, celery and of course redbeet!
Veggie beige smoothie!
Coconut/rice milk, celery, cucumber, carrot, cannabis seeds, flax and chia seeds.

FACT CANNABIS SEEDS

Cannabis is one of the oldest, well-known medical plants in the world. It has some great medical powers and it’s been used by many cultures for thousands of years. Cannabis seeds contain all the essential amino acids, lots of proteins and essential fatty acids necessary to maintain healthy human life.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten