4.12.13

I B I Z A '12

The 3rd time I went to Ibiza, was summer '12. During that summer I went there for two weeks; it was amazing. I really love this island, it has everything you need. You can dance 24/7. But if you want to have an relaxing vacation and see all the beautiful beaches, it's also possible. I must admit that I hate it when people ask me: "Oh you're going to Ibiza, the party island?". I'm not that much of a party girl and only went out two times in summer '12. I love to relax, enjoy the beautiful sunsets and read a bit. So Ibiza, party island? No, you can do whatever you want...

Talamanca in the morning
'A fable about following your dream'
My favorite
Sangria at 'Tropicana', Cala Jondal
Cheers to life!
We need to drink some water too...
Sangria at 'Jockey Club', Las Salinas
Feather time!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten