7.12.13

P H O T O S H O O T '12

It's almost a year ago when I did this photo shoot with Marc Haers. Marc (1989) is a young, very talented photographer who lives in Amsterdam but has his studio based in Rotterdam. We know each other from Middelburg, a small city in Zeeland (NL) where we both grew up. This is the third shoot I did with him. I will post the other shoots later ;)

If you want to see more of his work, check his website www.marc-haers.nl

Next to Marc I also had Carlyn Burger as my own beautiful stylist and Iris Zuidema who did my hair and make-up. I'm still very happy with the result, so let me know what u think :) 

If u want to see more of the photo's, check www.joellevierling.com


T E A M  J O E L L E - Iris, Carlyn & Marc


Dress by Z A R A
Shoes by R I V E R  I S L A N D


R I V E R  I S L A N D








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten