16.1.14

R E C I P E S '1

One of my biggest loves is food. And to get some nice food you need to learn how to cook. My parents, family and friends learnt me how and I still get delicious recipes I love to share with you. Here some recipes of me and others, I hope you like it. 





Chickpeas, grilled chicken and a tomato salad.


A delicious recipe of Yvonne, one of the most popular home cooks of Holland. Check http://www.thuisafgehaald.nl/koks/maison-du-trottoir/item34085#bedankjes

You can buy chickpeas canned or not canned. When they are not canned you have the hard ones, you have to well them first (8 hours). After you cook them for 60/90 minutes. I didn’t buy them canned, because I wanted to try the cook part of the chickpeas ;-) 

You make a dressing of olive oil, garlic, onion (prefer red), pepper and salt.  

In the meanwhile you grill the chicken with some pepper and salt. 

For the salad you only need some delicious little tomatoes, mozzarella and balsamic vinegar.  READY TO EAT!


Codfish with vegetables from the oven


Vegetables: cherry tomatoes, zucchini, yellow sweet peppers (paprika), fennel
With on top codfish. 
Some olive oil, pepper/salt and put in the oven for 25/35 minutes!
Simple, healthy and delicious!


This dish is a recipe of a very special woman called Alice Lord.
It's a typical Surinam dish.

Brown beans with a little tomato paste, onion, brown beans with the juice of the beans, a little sugar, pepper/salt and at the end some parsley.

Chicken from the oven with garlic, ketchap, soy sauce, pepper/salt (own version)

Then cabbage with curry powder.

The green vegetable is typical Dutch, string beans. I steamed it with a beef cube and some water.

And last but not least: cucumber/onion/red pepper salad with vinegar, water, some sugar and clove.
And of course don't forget the white rice!
Breakfast time!
Yogurt with raspberries, strawberries, figs, muesli, minth, flax seeds, chia seeds, goji berries, pumpkin seeds and some agave sirup. Lovely!

Just a reminder for you to eat some fruit! 

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi Jo!

    Wat een leuk en lekkere blog....net gegeten en nu alweer trek!

    X Von

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen